Thursday, February 10, 2011

First front one



well here is the second Layout that i did for my DD first front tooth lost. The fairy and tooth are from WWW.treasureboxdesigns.com love their files. The fairy wings are glitter stock from DCWV and the circle is also glitter and matted with blue glitter stock. Skittles in the corner and one has a place for me to put her tooth in. As some of you may know I know the tooth fairy personally and she let me have this tooth. The face stamps on the tooth are ones I got on eBay last year,  I fell in love with them it came in a set of 6 different ones, and reminded me of the ghostly trio from Casper so I had to have them. i wish i could tell you the name of the place that sold them to me but I don't have it I only remembered that it was overseas.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR LAYOUTS! Because of this I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award....YOU DESERVE IT! You can copy it at my blogspot and see the rules~

    ReplyDelete