Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Halloween Scrapbook Pages

This is the second 2 page  layouts I did with the new Cricut cartridges  "Happy Hauntings and Oct.31st."  What a great cart. I love how this layout came out(its better in person). I glitter the grass and ghost and frames and other parts with Stickles glitter glue. I took One day to cut all the embellishment's for this one and another layout I did below and put the embellishment's together as I cut them out. Then the next day I did the layouts. I hope you like them.
This is the First Layout:

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I have the October 31 cartridge but the not other one. hhhmmmm... :)
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Do you have how to(s)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm the designer that drew that cartridge and I found your page while looking for inspiration for a new cartridge I'm working on. Great job on the layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I mostly see cards made from cricut carts, rarely do I see amazing scrapbook pages like this!!! Kudos for the compliment from Natalie above!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete