Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stampscapes cards





I haven't been stamping  about 2 years, and there is a place around here that sells stamps and she does the most beautiful work and she does it with all ink, her name is Linda and her husband does great work to. Well I have wanted to try some of these stamps from "Stampscapes" and try them with colored pencils instead. These are some of the first ones I ever did. Not to bad for the first try I don't think. A few of the other ones I had done went to her shop, so I don't have pictures of those. I used waterproof ink and colored pencils and mineral spirits to blend and I also glitter them with stickles. Hope you like them.

3 comments:

  1. You have a great blog.. Lots of very creative cards and scrap book pages. You do a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Reminds me of a painting my parents had in our house when I was a kid

    ReplyDelete